We are currently looking for motivated students to join the team as student teaching assistants (10-20 hours/week) for the Advanced Topics of Software Engineering (IN2309) course.
Become part of our team as a teaching assistant and get hands-on experience with one of our most popular courses! Some of the tasks you will be performing include, but are not limited to:
- Organization and management of the lecture
- Design and review of the material (slides, exercises, etc.)
- Helping students during the technical consulting hours for coding questions regarding the project
- Support in handling students’ questions
- Support in exam conduction/grading.
Ideally, the interested student will have taken ASE before and passed with a good grade. Serving as a teaching assistant can offer the following benefits:
- Flexible hours (10-20 hours/week, onsite or remotely)
- Improve your management and organizational skills
- Get teaching experience
- Use this opportunity and experience to get in-depth knowledge about software engineering topics
For these positions, we prefer students meeting the following requirements:
- Reliability and strong work ethic
- Independent way of working
- Nice to have, but not strictly required:
- Full-stack web development experience
- Programming experience
For any questions or comments, please do not hesistate to reach out. If you are interested in the position, please send Mahdi Dhaini (firstname.lastname@example.org) a transcript of records and CV.
We look forward to your application!