Workshop at the Software Engineering 2010conference in Paderborn, February 22nd - 23rd, 2010
There is a growing interest in academia and industry to identify, collect, document, and exchange best practices for the management of very large application landscapes. The workshop brings together European researchers and practitioners with experience in enterprise architecture management related topics.
- February, 8th, Pattern Papers available for download by the workshop participants (restricted access)
- February, 2nd, Important information for pattern workshop participants added to this web site.
- January, 25th, Notification of authors.
Important Information for Participants of the Workshop
- To get access to the workshop versions of the pattern papers of PEAM 2010, please click here.
- The second day of the workshop is a pattern writers workshop and follows the format of a Writers Workshop.
- Since not all participants are expected to be familiar with this format, we run a Pattern Writers' Workshop Demo at the end of the first day.
- Moreover, each participant is expected to have read all five pattern contributions to be discussed on the second day. The idea is to give feedback to the authors during the workshops on good points and potential for improvement of their pattern description.
Monday, February 22nd (Research Paper Presentations)
Welcome & Introduction to PEAM 2010
||Method for Service-Oriented EAM with Standard Platforms in Heterogeneous IT Landscapes
||A Method for Integrating EAM and BPM
Interrelating Concerns in EA Documentation – Towards a Conceptual Framework of Relationships
Sabine Buckl, Florian Matthes, Christian M. Schweda
Pattern Writers' Workshop Demo
Tuesday, February 23rd (Writers' Workshop)
Papers are accessable for workshop participants only. For furher questions please contact the workshop organizers.
The workshop takes place at the Heinz Nixdorf Institut Paderborn in Room F1.110
The workshop addresses:
- researchers in software engineering and information systems
- IT managers, enterprise architects, software architects and IT consultants.
Therefore, we seek contributions in the following areas (non-exclusive):
- specific EAM patterns derived from case studies or research projects,
- organization of EAM patterns,
- usage of EAM patterns and beste practices in industry or in education, and
- empirical studies on EAM pattern adoption.
Submission deadline for EAM pattern papers
|Notification of acceptance to sheparding process
|Shepherding iterations (tentative)
||23.12.2009, 11.01.2009, 20.01.2010
|Submission deadline for research papers
|Workshop version of EAM pattern papers
|Notification of acceptance for research
and pattern papers
|Final version research papers &
workshop version EAM pattern papers
22.02.2010 (13:00-17:00) and
|Final version of EAM pattern papers
Organization & Contact
Florian Matthes, Sabine Buckl, and Christian M. Schweda
Technische Universität München
Boltzmannstr. 3, 85748 Garching, Germany
Tel: +49 (0)89/289 17135
Fax: +49 (0)89/289 17136
Program Committee Members
- Ademar Aguiar, PhD (Universidade do Porto, Portugal)
- Dr. Antonia Albani (Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands)
- Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Hans-Jürgen Appelrath (Universität Oldenburg, Germany)
- Gernot Dern (SEB Bank, Germany)
- Alexander Ernst (Technische Universität München, Germany)
- Prof. Dr. Ulrich Frank (Universität Duisburg Essen, Germany)
- Prof. Dr. Norbert Gronau (Universität Potsdam)
- Prof. Dr. Pontus Johnson (Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden)
- Prof. Dr. Paul Johannesson, (Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden)
- Prof. Dr. Dimitris Karagiannis (Universität Wien, Austria)
- Wolfgang Keller (objectarchitects, Germany)
- Dr. Marc Lankhorst (Novay, The Netherlands)
- Prof. Dr. Florian Matthes (Technische Universität München, Germany)
- Klaus D. Niemann (act! consulting, Germany)
- Prof. Dr. Erik Proper (Capgemini & Radboud University Nijmegen, The Netherlands)
- Prof. Dr. Ralf Reussner (Universität Karlsruhe, Germany)
- Dr. Michael Rohloff (Universität Potsdam, Germany)
- Prof. Peter Sommerlad (HSR Hochschule für Technik Rapperswil, Switzerland)
- Dr. Ulrike Steffens (OFFIS, Germany)
- Johannes Willkomm (Capgemini sd&m Research, Germany)
- Prof. Dr. Robert Winter (Universität St. Gallen, Switzerland)
- Christian Winterhalder (EAM Think Tank, Germany)
- Joseph W. Yoder (The Refactory, USA)
- Dr. Uwe Zdun (TU Wien, Austria)