The Chair of Software Engineering for Business Information Systems is looking for a motivated student to join the team as a student assistant within the research project Security in Large-Scale Agile Software Development (SISAS) starting in February 2022 or later.
The position can be either focused on software development or research, as well as a mix between both, based on the current project requirements and your skills and interests.
Part of the possible activities are:
- Research in the areas of (large-scale) agile software development, IT security, security governance and compliance, "DevSecOps", ...
- Software development / web application engineering
- Scientific paper writing
- Communicating with industry partners (e.g. expert interviews)
Benefits and Opportunities:
- Practical experience in running a research and software development project
- First-hand expert insights into current research and practice in the area of agile software engineering and security
- Personal contact with research and industry partners
- Diverse and exciting tasks
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to contribute to publications
- Research experience and contacts that could be helpful for a thesis
- Reliable, highly motivated, and independent way of working
- Excellent analytical skills
- Depending on the activities (can be discussed in a first meeting):
- Academic writing experience
- Nice-to-have, but not a must: Experience in IT security / secure software development
If you are interested in this position, please contact Sascha Nägele with your application, including current CV and transcript of records.