The chair of Software Engineering for Business Information Systems (sebis) at the Technical University of Munich is looking for excellent candidates for a paid PhD position in the area of Blockchain-based Systems Engineering.
- Wide scope of possible Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technology research topics and technologies, including but not limited to
- Blockchain-based system and architecture engineering
- Identity-management in Blockchain networks
- Data analytics in Blockchain networks
- Practice-oriented research projects with renowned partners from other universities, public administration, automotive, and other industries
- Full-time position (100 % TVL-E 13) or part-time position in collaboration with our industry partners (fixed-term contract)
- Great working environment in a young, dynamic team at one of the leading European universities
- Opportunity to travel to prestigious international research conferences
- Contribution to open-source projects and collaborations with start-ups and spin-offs
- Up-to-date hardware and an extensive server infrastructure for research
- Excellent training and career support opportunities (courses, personal coaching, ...)
- Contribution to teaching on Bachelor’s and Master’s levels
- Supervision of Bachelor and Master theses
- Blockchain-based research & development projects
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a similar field
- Good theoretical knowledge and practical experience with
- Blockchain technologies
- Software Engineering
- Strong communication skills and the ability to lead software development in distributed multicultural teams
- Advanced English speaking and writing skills
Please, send your motivation letter, CV and transcript of records to Prof. Dr. Florian Matthes (email@example.com).
We are looking forward to your application!