Open Position as Student Research Assistant for Business Ecosystem Modelling and Visualizations
May 6, 2014
The Chair of Software Engineering for Business Information Systems is looking for motivated students to join the team as a working student.
- Contribution to the LLCM research project
- Contribution to the design and implementation of the business ecosystem explorer
Benefits and Opportunities:
- Practical experience in a running research and software development project
- Software development based on state-of-the-art design methods
- Insights in data analytics and big data technologies
- Diverse and challenging tasks
- Cooperation within a motivated team and with industrial partners
- Reliable, motivated, and autonomous student with very good server infrastructure skills
- Knowledge in configuring and maintaining Web Applications
Knowledge in Web Service and RESTful API
Basis Knowledge in machine learning algorithms and data science would be helpful
If you are interested please contact Anne Faber with your application, including motivational letter, current CV and transcript of records.