The Chair of Software Engineering for Business Information Systems is looking for highly motivated student to join the team as student research assistant!
The Chair of Software Engineering for Business Information Systems is looking for a motivated student to join the team as a student assistant within the research project Research Institution Knowledge Graph (RIKG) at the earliest possible time.
Within these research areas, your skills and expertise would be required to aid in a series of tasks, not limited to but including:
- Software development + web application engineering
- Communication with stakeholders
- Literature Reviews
Benefits and Opportunities:
- Practical experience in running a research and software development project
- Software development based on modern methods
- Novel insights into current research
- Personal contact with research and industry in terms of well-known industry and research partners
- Diverse and exciting tasks
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to contribute to publications
For these positions, we prefer students meeting the following requirements:
- Reliability and strong work ethic
- Independent way of working
- Nice to have, but not strictly required:
- Experience with Knowledge Graphs and Neo4j
- Experience with Material UI
- Knowledge in configuring and maintaining web applications
If you are interest in one of these positions, please contact Tim Schopf (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your application (CV and transcript of records).