This position primarily adresses data scientists. We are searching for a student research assistant who supports in analyzing monitoring data for reconstructing and predicting user click paths and failure anomaly detection.
Benefits and Opportunities:
- Practical experience in a huge research and software development project
- Practical experience in data analytics tasks like anomaly detection, web mining, user click prediction
- Insights in microservice-based technologies
- Diverse and challenging tasks
- Cooperation within a motivated team and with industrial partners (DATEV eG and Siemens AG)
- Reliable, motivates, and autonomous student with very good analytical skills
- Very good knowledge in machine learning algorithms (ia. Clustering, RNN, Autoencoders) and sequential pattern mining (SPADE, Markov Chain)
- Good knowledge in Python, Spark and Java.
- Knowledge in microservice architectures