Open Position as Student Research Assistant In the area of Blockchain and distributed ledger technologies
Nov 6, 2017
Find the document here.
Blockchain and distributed ledger technologies receive an increased attention throughout the industry and science. As the demand for experts in this area increases, the Chair of Software Engineering for Business Information Systems decided to increase its activity in these areas. As of that, we are looking for a motivated student to support the chair in different activities:
- The chair offers a new lecture in Summer 2018 called “Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technologies”. The student supports the process of creating content for the lecture and possible exercises.
- The chair is one of the founding members for www.blockchain.tum.de and manages the website and its content. The student is expected to manage parts of the website and update content regularly.
Your benefits and opportunities would be:
- Get first-hand experience in Blockchain research
- Be part of the first Blockchain lecture at TUM
- Flexible work (time and place)
- Interesting and up-to-date tasks
- Join a motivated team and be part of a larger research group
- Reliable and motivated student
- Basic understanding in Blockchain technology
- Interest in advanced topics (e.g. Smart Contracts)
- Experiences in MS PowerPoint and LaTeX
- Ideally: Typo3
If you are interested in this position or in a Blockchain / cryptocurrency topic at all, please write an informal mail to Ulrich Gallersdörfer (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a short CV and an exam report.