Open Position as Student Research Assistant for Automatic Text Summarization
The Chair of Software Engineering for Business Information Systems is looking for motivated students to join the team as a working student from January 2018.
- Literature and tool research on the state-of-the-art in automatic text summarization
- Contribution to the A-SUM research project
Benefits and Opportunities:
- Practical experience in a running research project
- Insights in the state-of-the-art in automatic text summarization
- Cooperation within a motivated team and with industrial partners
- Reliable, motivated, and autonomous student with good writing skills (English)
- Knowledge in NLP and/or NLG is a plus
If you are interested please contact Daniel Braun with your application, including motivational letter, current CV and transcript of records.